Saturday, May 15, 2010

saturday yoga time

my shoulder and neck have been a wreck lately, and I'm going to see a sports medicine doc next week. But today- the prescription was a massage, some rest and a solid attempt at something I do not do nearly often enough- yoga!

I have a ton of Yoga DVDs, some are pretty advanced, some are simple, some are very spiritual, but my favorite is actually the P90x yoga because it's really nice and difficult, but not too stressful.

So this morning I completed 50 minutes of the P90x yoga, basically the whole standing series. I feel so much better already. Massage is in an hour, and then I'll see if I feel up to some weights later today. I've got a personal fitness challenge brewing, time to set some new goals...I'm going to do the 25 day xtreme fat loss challenge. I think I'll start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment